Fortnite is a popular video game that has undergone several updates since its release. The newest version of the game, Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1, was released with some new shooting mechanics and a brand new Battle Pass.
The process of leveling up in Fortnite is a slow one, and Epic Games has not made it any easier by revamping the procedures for earning experience points. For those who do not want to play the game casually, however, Creative mode can be a helpful tool.
How to Get a Lot Of XP In Fortnite With A Glitch?
For those experiencing difficulty ranking up in Fortnite, Epic Games has introduced a creative mode glitch map that awards players double experience points by using the game’s new building tools.
In this guide, I will give you tips to get more XP in Fortnite using a new glitch in the game so follow the steps:
- To start with this you need to go-to creative hub.
- Now enter this island code there 4172-4095-0163.
- After getting in the first step is to get the grappler hook with that you can get to the metal vault easily.
- Now start building a wall outside of the map.
- That wall should attach to the vault.
- After building the wall once you get on you should see a new button on your screen called Secret XP.
- By clicking on that you will receive a lot of XP for free like up to 50k.
- Now you need to do this on another location with the telephone booth there and you will get another button to get free XP.
- There is another secret place to get a little more XP is under the vault.
- You can repeat this process as many times as you like by entering the map again and again.