DL2 has multiple endings depending upon the choices you make throughout the game’s story. Here’s what happens when you select between Sophie and Aitor in Dying Light 2.
There are several choices that you will have to make in the game and the choices you make throughout the game will change your game’s ending as there are multiple endings in DL2. There’s a choice in which you have to choose between Sophie or Aitor during the raid in mission in DL2. Which one you choose will affect your ending so that’s why we have made this guide to tell you what happens when you choose between Sophie or Aitor in Dying Light 2.
Dying Light 2 – Sophie or Aitor:
You will have to make a choice during the raid mission in DL2 in which you will be asked by Hakan to choose between Sophie’s side or Aitor’s side.
Here are all the details mentioned below about Sophie or Aitor choices:
- You will be taken to Tango Motel during the Raid Mission in DL2.
- You will get a call from Hakan when you arrive at the motel’s front door.
- Hakan will ask you to choose between Survivor’s Sophie side or Peacekeeper’s Aitor side.
- You must choose a side wisely. as you will help that faction in the upcoming missions and the alliance between the two factions will also be affected by your choices.
- If you choose Sophie’s side, you will be with the Survivor’s faction.
- Their influence will be increased when you choose Sophie’s side and you will get some other alternatives to move around the map of DL2 such as air vents and Jump Pads.
- If you choose Aitor’s Side, you will be with the Peacekeeper’s faction.
- Their influence will be increased when you choose Aitor’s side, and you will be able to get some more weapons and Traps.
- The next mission of the game will be affected by this choice so you must choose carefully.