There are several main story quests and side quests that players can compete in DL2. Here’s how to complete the Stolen Goods Side Quest in Dying Light 2.
You will have to unravel the mystery of who stole the flour during the stolen Goods quest in DL2. Teresa and Anna both of them look like the main suspects in this mystery. So let’s keep reading this guide to know how to complete the stolen good side quest in DL2.
Dying Light 2 -” Stolen Goods” Side Quest:
Spoiler Alert: This article contains some spoilers. So if you don’t want a spoiler, then you can just leave this guide here:
When you progress through the quest, you will come to know that Teresa is the real culprit behind all of this thing.
Follow the instructions mentioned below to complete the Stolen Goods side quest
- Go to Teresa and talk to her.
- After you are done talking to her, go towards the shed and start looking for the tracks.
- Follow the tracks and then speak with Anna and Dodger. After you talked to both of them, go to the warehouses which are located on the north and south sides.
- You will then have to move a large wooden sheet which will blow the cap off the entire operation.
- So now the mystery of who stole the flour will be solved, but you still have some debt to settle with Dodger to complete the quest of the stolen goods.
- The best alternative you have to clear the debt is by accusing Teresa directly, doing so will let you earn 1500 combat and Agility XP, one Medikit).
That’s all there is to know about who stole the flour in the stolen goods side quest in dying light 2.