Diablo Immortal has been released on PC, Android, and IOS and several players have reported a No Sound Issue in it. Here’s how to fix it.
Several players have reported different bugs and issues which are not letting them enjoy the game and one of them is the no sound issue on IOS. So in this guide, we will tell you how to fix the no sound issue on IOS.
Diablo Immortal – Fix For No Sound Issue on IOS:
Here’s how to fix this issue:
- After downloading and starting Diablo Immortal on your IOS device, the first thing you must do is download and install the additional Audio Resources.
- Look for the download manager when you launch the game for the first time.
- You can download the additional game files from there such as Audio resources etc.
- If your No Sound issue is not fixed even after downloading the additional game files, try to turn off the background apps that can interfere with and disable in-game sound.
- The other solution for this issue is connecting some Bluetooth headphones to your IOS device.
- Some players were able to fix this issue by disabling the Do Not Disturb option on IOS devices.
- These are the only solution we have right now for you, however, Blizzard is working hard to solve these issues.
- So a patch will be released as soon the developers successfully solve all the issues currently available in Diablo Immortal.