Horizon Forbidden West has several weapons of various types that players can get in the game. Here’s how to get the fire arrows in Horizon Forbidden West.
A bow can be a good weapon because you can shoot all the enemies from far. In Horizon Forbidden West fire hunter’s bow can be considered one of the best weapons. It can give a lot of damage to all the enemies from long range. You can unlock the fire hunter bow, throw some missions, and then you can craft the Fire Arrows.
Horizon Forbidden West – How To Get The Fire Arrows
- To unlock the fire arrow you need to save Erin first from Bristlebacks.
- After saving the Erin you need to come back to Chainscrape.
- When you come back you need to talk to Alvin, who will open all the merchant shops where you can get new weapons and upgrade everything.
- Find a shop with merchant Hakund.
- Once you talk to him you will get the Fire Hunter Bow.
- With the Fire Hunter Bow, the Fire Arrows will also be unlocked.
- After that, you can craft as many as many arrows by collecting metal shards and defeating the enemies.
- You can also find it in the game world.
- An easy way is to buy from merchants.