Rust update 1.08 is now available. Here are all the changes and fixes added to this patch.
Update 1.08 of Rust has been released today by Facepunch Studios for its console Edition. This Update includes several bugs fixes and game improvements. Here are all the details of Rust Update 1.08.
Rust Console Edition Update 1.08 Patch Notes:
Here are the official patch notes of the Rust Console Edition Update 1.08:
- Fixed Garage door collisions. Players should be able to use jump-ups again.
- Crafting UI, Map UI and Inventory UI now contain the same button prompt. “Close” and “Back”.
- Fixed a missing frame in the aiming animation for the crossbow.
- Fixed the stuttering animation of the jackhammer while holding it.
- Fixed a bug causing the skin bundle Preview to show incorrect logos, this is now [store] instead of [locker].
- Fixed bug stopping players from purchasing the bundle until they have as many Rustcoins as the original price (Non-discounted).
- Fixed a crash with Skin store scrolling.
- Added more debugging into the skin store to track issues with Australia.