It’s always best not to be hit by enemies’ attacks while fighting them. Check this guide for How You Can Cancel Attacks in XC3.
When you are playing XC3, you need every little bit of advantage you can get on your enemies. One of the best advantages you can get is not to be hit by enemies’ attacks or you can cancel the attacks. Players should always learn some simple strategies like canceling the enemy’s attacks. These types of strategies are always helpful. Canceling attacks is very to learn in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. So here is the full guide on how you can cancel attacks in Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
How You Can Cancel Attacks in Xenoblade Chronicles 3:
Here is how you can cancel attacks in Xenoblade Chronicles 3:
- The best strategy to cancel attacks in Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is by doing another attack as soon as your last attack hits.
- Another attack canceling you can use is by using Art after an auto attack.
- You need to do it fast. When your attack hits the enemy, use any art you like as soon as you can.
- You can know that an attack gets canceled by seeing a flash circle.
- Another thing you need to remember is that the attack cancel mechanism worked in
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 but it seems to have restrictions in Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
- In the early game, you can only cancel normal art into Talent art. But when you unlock the Fusion, you can also cancel Fusion art with Normal art.