Zurks is one of the hardest to get rid of the monster in Stray. If you want to know how you can get past Zurks then keep reading.
In Stray, you play as a cat and you want to reunite with your family. On the way, you will find a robot called B-12 that will help you in your journey to meet your family. There are many places in Stray where you can stick and you do not know what to do anymore and passing Zurks is one of those situations. It can be very hard for some players to get away from these monsters so we made this guide for you on how you can get past Zurks in Stray.
How You Can Get Past Zurks?
Here is how you can get past Zurks without killing them and if you pass them without killing yu will also get a trophy (Pacifist trophy):
- When Zurks start following you, try to move in different directions so he can’t reach out to you or get confused.
- But if somehow they catch up on you and jump on you, you can drop them by moving in circles.
- With this method, you can easily get away from Zurks.
- Another thing you can try is if there are lots of Zurks behind you and going to catch up on you, you can try to throw them in the water and run away from there.
- After completing this without killing them you will get a Pacifist trophy.