Pokemon BDSP allows you to climb rocks to get on top of the mountain and cliffs. Here’s where to get the Rock Climb in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
You will be able to climb on the top of the mountains and cliffs once you get the rock climb HM. But you can only get the rock climb HM after you reach a certain point in the game’s story. So we have made this guide to tell you where to get the rock climb in Pokemon BDSP.
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl – Rock Climb:
Rock Climb helps you to climb on top of the mountains and cliffs. It’s very helpful as you will be able to climb on top of any mountain you want once you get Rock Climb in Pokemon BDSP. You will have to defeat a gym leader Candice first at the Snowpoint City gym to use Rock Climb.
Where To Find?
Here’s where to find the Rock Climb in Pokemon BDSP:
- Get the Strength and Rock Smash abilities
- Go to route 217 on your way to Snowpoint City and Lake Acuity.
- Follow the path on the left and stop when you reach a small hut.
- Go inside the hut and talk to the hiker.
- Go outside the hut and go behind the Hut.
- You will find Rock Climb lying on the ground.
- Go back to the Hiker.
- He will give you the Icicle Plate item along with Rock Climb.
How To Use?
- Go near a climbable wall or ledge and press the A button.
- A Short cutscene will begin and after that you will be able to climb up and down the wall.
That’s everything there is to know about where to find the Rock Climb in Pokemon BDSP.