Do you want to add the powerful Steel-type to your team in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet? Then you’ll need to get your hands on a Metal Coat! In this blog post, we’ll show you how to get Metal Coat in both games.
The Metal Coat is a valuable item found in the world of Pokémon Scarlet & Violet. This item increases the power of Steel Type moves in battle and is a must-have for trainers looking to give their Pokémon the extra boost in battle. It can be found at the Delibird Presents in Levincia and can be purchased for a relatively inexpensive price.
How to get Metal Coat in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet?
Here’s how to get the metal coat in Pokemon SV:
- The Metal Coat is a useful item for trainers in Levincia and Porto Marinada.
- It increases the damage of Steel Type moves by 20%, making them more powerful.
- It also has an important role in the evolution of Scyther into Scizor.
- To obtain the Metal Coat, trainers have several options. ‘
- It can be purchased from the Delibird Presents Battle Items catalog for 3,000 LP or Poké Dollars.
- Players can also attend one of the auctions in Porto Marinada to acquire a Metal Coat.
- In addition to purchasing a Metal Coat, trainers can also farm Tera Raids both Online and Offline for a chance of getting Stardust and other sellable items.
- These items can then be sold for LP or Poké Dollars, which can then be used to purchase a Metal Coat.
- The Tera Raids are also a great way to gain XP, so they are popular among trainers trying to level up their Pokémon.
- The Metal Coat is an important item for trainers in Levincia and Porto Marinada.
- Not only does it increase the damage of Steel Type moves, but it is also necessary for evolving Scyther into Scizor.
- With several ways of obtaining it, players should have no trouble getting their hands on a Metal Coat.