Several pokemon in Pokemon Go appear for a short period of time. Here’s how to catch Shaymin in PG.
Shaymin is a mythical Pokemon that can only be found at specific periods. It will be making its debut in PG at the Pokemon Go Fest. It will only appear for a short period of time in the PG for the first time so here in this guide, we will tell you how to catch Shaymin.
Pokemon Go – Shaymin:
The Pokemon Go Fest will take place from June 4 to 5 in PG, so if you want to take part in it you will have to purchase a ticket for it in advance.
Here’s how to get Shaymin in PG:
- If you want to receive all the rewards and perks, you will have to purchase the ticket before it starts.
- On June 4, you must take part in the Special Research event after you purchase the ticket.
- It will take place throughout the day and you will have to complete all of the tasks to get Shaymin as a reward.
- You will be able to add Shaymin to your collection as Shaymin will not flee during this encounter.
- After the event ends all the PG will be able to get Shaymin.
- You will get Shaymin sweets instead of a second Shaymin if you have already captured it in the previous PG festivals.