Here you can find all the information you need to know about the Jordan Challenge in NBA 2K23 and the rewards you may earn by completing it.
Basketball 2K23 players are familiar with Jordan’s challenge. Every NBA fan wanted to play NBA 2K11 so they could experience the Jordan challenge again. Now is your chance to attempt this test again. Compared to before, this is a different experience, but it’s still enjoyable. You can learn all there is to know about the Jordan challenge in NBA 2K23 and how to get all of the trophies by reading this guide.
How to complete the Jordan challenge in NBA 2K23 and all rewards?
To begin, I’ll go through the fundamentals of the Jordan Challenge and what you need to do to win everything:
- You have 15 moments from Michael Jordan’s career to complete
- Get at least 40 out of a possible 45 stars.
- You may get a bonus achievement by gathering all 45 stars.
- You can acquire all the stars you want in a regular node, so there’s no need to worry about any of those things.
- If you consider yourself the best player, you may try the game on the hardest difficulty setting.
Let’s talk about getting all 40 stars on the Jordan Challenge right now.
How to get all 40 stars in the Jordan Challenge?
|Game Name||How to get stars|
|A star is born||● Win the game
● Score 16 points
● Get nine rebounds
|Got next||● Win the game
● Score 12 points
● Win by 15 or more points
|The Arrival||● Win the game
● Score 63 points
● Get 6 assists
|Star of Stars||● Win the game
● Score 40 points
● Get eight rebounds and three assists
|The Shot||● Juke Larry Nance
● Correctly aim “The Shot”
● Win the Game
|Shootout||● Win the game
● Outscore Dominique Wilkins
● Score 40 points and hold Dominique Wilkins to under 20 points
|69 points||● Win the game
● Score 69 points
● Shoot 50% or better from the field
|● Win the game
● Score 47 points
● Get 10 rebounds & four assists
|Start of a Dynasty||● Win the game
● Score 30 points and get 10 assists
● Shoot 50% or better from the field and grab four rebounds
|The Shrug||● Win the game
● Hit six 3 point shots in the first half
● Score 39 points and keep Clyde Drexler under 17 points
|Double Nickel||● Win the game
● Score 55 points
● Hold John Starks to less than two 3 pointers
|Fathers Day Victory||● Win the game
● Score 22 points and get nine rebounds
● Get seven assists and win by 12 or more
|The Flu Game||● Win the game
● Score 38 points
● Get seven rebounds and five assists
|Pass the Torch||● Win the game
● Score 36 points and hold Kobe Bryant under 20 points
● Win by 10 or more points
|The Last Dance||● Win the game
● Score 45 points
● Hold Jeff Hornacek to under 15 points