There is one particular Kyber Brick in the Jundland Wastes level in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga that is causing problems for the players. Here’s how to get it.
Lego Star Wars: TSS features several Kyber Bricks in all the levels in the game. One of these Kyber Bricks is located behind bars in the Jundland Wastes. One of the Kyber Brick is in a cave that is actually a canyon located on the southwest side of the Jundland Wastes map. The Canyon wall has a rectangular aperture with bars across it. You can see a group of Jawas sitting around the campfire through the bars and a Kyber Brick on the other side of the fire. There is no way to get through those bars so that’s why we have made this guide to tell how to get the Jundland Wastes Kyber Brick.
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – Jundland Wastes Kyber Bricks:
Here’s how to get the Jundland Wastes Kyber Brick:
- You will need to use any character with a ranged weapon to obtain the Jundland Wastes Kyber Brick.
- You can’t change characters in Jundland easily so change to Lando Calrissian before starting this level as he has a rifle.
- Head over to the bars in the canyon with your ranger character picked.
- Turn around and look a long way up and there you will find a white and red target.
- You will have to shoot the target to open the bars.
- Once you do that you easily go and grab the Kyber Brick and complete the Cosy Campfires puzzle mission.