Twitch drops are the free in-game rewards that players can get. Here’s how to get the Unicorn Mount in the Lost Ark.
Lost Ark players can now get a Unicorn Mount as a Time-limited Twitch drop. If you want this item you will have to watch the stream just like the previous drops. There are four versions of the Unicorn Mount and you can get any one of them along with Amethyst Shards. So in this guide, we will tell you how to get the Unicorn Mount in Lost Ark.
Lost Ark – Unicorn Mount:
The Unicorn Mount is available as a Twitch drop in the Lost Ark, which you can get as a reward from your mail once you have watched the required Stream. Follow the instructions below to know how to get it:
- First of all, you must make sure that your Twitch account and Lost Ark are linked to each other.
- If they are not linked then visit the official website of the Lost Ark.
- Go to your Twitch account and sign in.
- After that, you will need to sign in using your steam account.
- You will then be able to watch the Twitch Streams once you have linked your accounts.
- Find a Twitch Streamer with the tag “Drop Enabled” in their Lost Ark after going to Twitch.
- You will have to watch the stream for two hours to get the rewards.
- Go to your Twitch inventory and claim the reward after you have watched the stream.
- After that check your in-game mail and Claim the Unicorn Mount Selection chest.
- Open the chest and choose any one Mount you like as you can only make one claim.
- You will also receive 1000 Amethyst Shards along with the Unicorn Mount.
This is a Time-limited mount so you will only be able to get it from April 12 to May 9.