In this post, we are going to talk about one of the best pokemon in the Pokemon BDSP. This post will show you the way to get Pokemon Jirachi in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl and that is not easy to get. Also, some stats for Jirachi. So keep reading!
It’s been some days that Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl were released, and this game is gaining a lot of popularity because of a lot of new features and pokemon added to this game.
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl – How To Get Jirachi?
Follow the instructions below to know how to get Jirachi in Pokemon BDSP:
How To Get Jirachi
- You can only get Jirachi if you have to save data on Switch from previous Pokemon games.
- When you have that data, then you can get Jirachi.
- Talk to the guy standing in the middle of the flower garden.
- You can find this garden at the south entrance of Floaroma Town.
- When you talk to the guy, he will give you Jirachi as a gift.
Pokemon Jirachi Stats:
- Jirachi is a wish pokemon as well as steel and Psychic.
- You have only a 0.4% chance to catch Jirachi.
- You can find Jirachi with Serene Grace with a very slow growth rate.
That’s all there is to know about how to get Jirachi in Pokemon BDSP.