The WinterFest Event is now live in Fortnite. Here are the locations of all the Biplanes you can find in Fortnite Chapter 3.
The WinterFest Event has brought a lot of free rewards for the players. This event will be live for two weeks so that players can gather a lot of things. There are several challenges available in WinterFest Event and one of its challenges requires Biplanes. So you will have to find Biplanes that are scattered around the map. This is a difficult challenge because Biplanes are very tiny and finding them on the map will be hard to track down. But don’t worry, we have made this detailed guide for you so that you can easily find all the Biplanes in Fortnite Chapter 3.
Fortnite Chapter 3 – Biplanes:
There are a total of three Biplanes that you have to find to complete this WinterFest challenge. These Biplanes can be found in Cando Canyon, Greasy Grove, and Sleepy Sound. So let’s see how to find them:
Here are the locations of the three Biplanes you need to find to complete the
|Where To Find
|Go to the Gas Station and there you will find the first Biplane just outside the station near the trash can.
|Go to the sports shop which is located on the backside of the station and there you will find the second Biplane behind the Christmas Tree
|Go to the right side of the sports shop and check beside the rack and there you will find the third Biplane.
WinterFest Event Challenges:
Here we have listed all the WinterFest Event Challenges that players can complete and get a lot of free rewards and XP:
- Complete 7 Winterfest Quests (Snowmando Board)
- Complete 10 Winterfest Quests (Frosty)
- Warm yourself at the Yule log in the Cozy Lodge
- Deal damage to opponents with the Snowball Launcher
- Collect Toy Biplanes at Condo Canyon, Greasy Grove, or Sleepy Sound
- Travel while having icy feet
- Fly with a chicken
- Dance for three seconds at Crackshot’s Cabin and Sgt. Winter’s Workshop
- Ram a snowman with a vehicle
- Use a Holiday Presents! item
- Search a treasure chest under a holiday tree
- Eat five food in a single match
- Hide for ten seconds as a Sneaky Snowman within 25 meters of an opponent
- Light campfire while having icy feet
- Travel 1000 meters on a Crackshot Quadcrasher
- Destroy holiday decorations
- Give an opponent icy feet with a Chiller Grenade