Honkai: Star Rail is a popular action-packed role-playing game developed by miHoYo, a studio known for their exceptional depth and attention to detail in games.
With over 20 characters to choose from, Honkai: Star Rail offers players a wide range of options to create their perfect team. Players can customize each character’s build to suit their play style, making the game incredibly engaging and rewarding. In this guide, we will be discussing one of the best characters in Honkai: Star Rail, Seele, and how to build her to maximize her potential. Seele is a powerful character that specializes in dealing damage to multiple enemies at once. She has the ability to attack enemies from afar and can also stun enemies with her attacks.
Honkai Star Rail – Best Seele Build:
Seele is a five-star limited character that follows the Hunt path and has the Quantum combat type. You can only obtain her if she is featured on the character event banner. There are not a lot of Quantum characters in the game, which makes her even more important to have. After progressing a little in the game, you can unlock a new area in the character information section called “Relics.” This area has four slots for Relics and two slots for Planar Ornaments, all of which provide certain main and sub-stats that buff your character. If you have two or four pieces of the same set, you get a special bonus. Some of these special bonuses go well with Seele’s kit.
- The genius of Brilliant Stars: This set provides Seele with an additional 10% Quantum DMG Bonus, and it allows her to ignore 20% of an opponent’s DEF if they have Quantum Weakness and 10% if they don’t. This stacks with extra RES PEN given to Seele by one of her Bonus Abilities.
- Musketeer of Wild Wheat: This Relic set provides extra ATK, SPD, and Basic Attack DMG. Although this may not be as useful for Seele since you’d most want to use her Skill, it’s a great starter Relic because the game provides you with many pieces for it.
- Sprightly Vonwacq: The two-piece for this set increases your Energy Regen Rate by 5%, and your actions are advanced forward if you have SPD higher than 145. Seele also gets extra SPD from her Skill, which stacks well with this set.
- Space Sealing Station: The best part about this Ornament set is that Seele can easily utilize all the buffs provided since you’ll easily have over 120 SPD on her. In total, you’ll get an extra 24% ATK boost.
- Inert Salsotto: This can be a decent choice for Seele, but you won’t be able to utilize one of its buffs. Seele’s Resurgence attack is not considered a follow-up attack, so there are no follow-up attacks with her. However, the Crit Rate and Ultimate DMG boost are more than welcome since she can get her Ultimate faster as well.
Relics can be farmed from different Caverns of Corrosion, but it’s recommended to dedicate your Trailblaze Power to them only after level 40. On the other hand, Planar Ornaments can be farmed after defeating Elites or Bosses in the Worlds of the Simulated Universe.
When it comes to the main stats for Head and Hands Relics, they are guaranteed to be HP and ATK, respectively. Here are the best main stats for the rest of the Relics and Planar Ornaments for Seele in the game:
- Body: Crit Rate > Crit DMG
- Feet: SPD/ATK Percent
- Planar Sphere: Quantum DMG Bonus
- Link Rope: ATK Percent
Regarding the Feet Relics, it might seem like SPD is the best main stat for Seele, but she already gets a lot of SPD from her Traces. The only scenario where you’d want to have SPD as the main stat is if you’re not using any Planar Ornaments with SPD, and you want to increase her SPD to gain the bonus effects from Sprightly Vonwacq. Otherwise, ATK percent is the better choice to increase her damage output.
In terms of weapon choice, Seele’s signature weapon is the Oath of Judah. It’s a great weapon for her because it provides extra Quantum DMG, which synergizes well with her kit. However, if you don’t have the Oath of Judah, you can use other weapons like the Ice Epiphyllum or Tranquil Arias. Both of these weapons also provide Quantum DMG, and they have other useful abilities that can enhance Seele’s performance.
When it comes to stigmata sets, there are a few good choices for Seele. The Thales set is a popular choice because it provides extra Crit Rate and Crit DMG, which are crucial for increasing Seele’s damage output. The Kafka set is also a great choice because it provides extra Elemental DMG, and Seele’s basic attacks deal with Ice DMG, which is an elemental type. Finally, the Dirac set is another good choice because it provides extra Crit Rate and Total DMG, which also boost Seele’s damage output.
So, Seele is an amazing character in Honkai: Star Rail and she can deal massive damage if built correctly. By using the recommended Relics, Planar Ornaments, weapons, and stigmata sets, you can maximize her potential and dominate the battlefield. So if you’re lucky enough to pull her from the character banner, make sure to invest in her and unleash her full power.
Check out this guide here to find out How To Get Relics in Honkai Star Rail!