There are different driving tests that you must clear to get the driving license in Gran Turismo 7. Here’s how to pass the A-8 Dirt Driving License Test in Gran Turismo 7.
It is impossible to get a Gold on National A license test A-8 if you currently have Version 1.06 of the game. as there’s a bug found by the players in update version 1.06. Players aren’t able to get a Gold in National A license Test A-8 due to a bug as some of the vehicles provided to the players during license tests, missions, and circuit overviews have wrong tires. All off-road events are affected in these categories due to this bug. So that’s why players aren’t been able to get a Gold in the National A license test in GT7. So in this guide, we will tell you how to pass the A-8 Dirt driving license test in GT7.
Gran Turismo 7 – National License Test A-8:
This bug will be fixed in the near future as promised by the developers so until then you can only earn silver in these license tests. Follow the instructions mentioned below to pass the A-8 Dirt driving license test in GT7:
- Start the test and look at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Your display settings will be set to Display All.
- It should say CM (for Comfort Medium) where your Toyota Tundra Pro 19’s tires are marked and D is for Dirt.
- Start by going full throttle around the inside of the first bend.
- You can also run your vehicle on the grass without getting your vehicle slowed down.
- After the first bend, keep your vehicle in the middle of the track.
- In the second bend put your foot off the accelerator without pressing any brakes and start a powerslide by doing a hard left turn.
- With your foot down, slide around the bend and then turn a long way to the left as the bend sharpens a little after the crest.
- In the final bend make a hard right turn just before the crest slide through the apex, and press full accelerator to go cross the finish line.