If you are looking to unlock Nornir Chest at The Barrens in God of War Ragnarok, then you come to the right guide.
Nornir chests are a collectible item in the new God of War release, where they provide character upgrades, abilities, and crafting materials. Each realm is subdivided into several different regions, with lists of things to collect. This guide will tell you how to get the Nornir Chest at the Barrens location in God of War Ragnarök.
How to Unlock the Nornir Chest at The Barrens in God of War Ragnarok?
This is how you can unlock the Nornir Chest at The Barrens in God of War Ragnarok:
- In Alfheim, you’ll find the Barrens after clearing the Temple of Light with Tyr.
- It is a vast desert with many secrets to uncover.
- This location has many secrets, as well as a quest to complete.
- The first torch to light is right next to the Nornir Chest, which must be activated with flames in order for these runes to work.
- Start by activating this torch, and circle around the ruins to find a beacon.
- After lighting the beacon, head to the chest in the ruins.
- Now that you’ve made your way back to the treasure chest, take a look up at the roof of the ruins.
- You’ll see a tiny flame concealed behind the building.
- Aim at the vase and instruct Atreus to shoot it.
- Triggering this will trigger the nearby firepit and light the final torch.
- Once this final rune is carved, the chest will open for you to find an Iddun Apple inside.
- These rare items will increase your health every time you collect three of them.