Shield Keg is a new item added in FN Chapter 3. Here’s everything you need to know about Shield Keg in Fornite Chapter 3.
Players can now get shields in FN with the help of Shield Kegs. Shield Kegs can be used by your entire time, it will recharge the shields of all the players in its vicinity when you put it on the ground anywhere. In this guide, we will tell you where to find the Shield Key and how to use it in FN.
Fortnite Chapter 3 – Shield Keg:
The Shield Keg can be used to recharge your and your teammate’s shields. It will recharge the shield of all the players who are in the vicinity, so it’s better to gather your teammates when you want to use it to avoid recharging the shields of your enemies. Here’s how to get the Shield keg in FN.
How To Get:
- Talk to the Scientist or Lt. John Llama to get Shield Keg.
- You can buy the Shield Keg from them by paying 250 Gold Bars.
- You can find the Scientist in the Sanctuary’s northern edge and Llama can be found south-east of Logjam Lumberyard.
- You can also get Shield Keg from chests or Supply Drops throughout the map.
How To Use:
- Throw the Shield Keg on the ground to use it.
- Once you throw it on the ground it will restore the Shields completely of all the players who are in its vicinity.