Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 6 challenges will go live on April 28. Here’s the list of all the Week 6 Challenges.
Dataminers have already found out about a slew of new features, cosmetics, and items that are coming to the island in the coming few weeks with the release of the 20.20 update. So here in this guide, we have listed all the FN Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 6 challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 – All Week 6 Challenges:
On Thursday, April 28th at 9:00 a.m the FN week 6 challenges will become available to the players. Here’s a list of all the Week 6 Challenges:
- Deal 100 Damage or More to an Opponent with One Bullet (1) – 20,000 XP
- Mantle 5 Times in 5 Seconds (1) – 20,000 XP
- Hit an Opponent’s Tank with a Pistol, While Crouched (200) – 20,000 XP
- Get Air Time in a Tank (3) – 20,000 XP
- Throw Cabbage 100 or More Meters in One Toss (1) – 20,000 XP
- Deal Damage to Opponents While Your Are Falling (150) – 20,000 XP
- With a Striker Burst Rifle, Hit an Opponent 4 Times in a Row Without Unscoping (1) – 20,000 XP
- Deal Damage to Opponents from 30 or More Meters with an Assault Rifle (150) – 20,000 XP
- Destroy Structures with Fire (100) – 20,000 XP
‘Mantle 5 Times in 5 Secons’ is the only challenge in these challenges that are going to be a little bit difficult. Doing mantling 5 times in 5 seconds is going to be a difficult task and players will be able to achieve this on a battlefield only.
There’s also a possibility that Epic Games might change these challenges as they have revealed ahead of their time.