Fortnite Chapter 3 is finally here. Here we will tell you all the vaults’ locations and how to open them in Fortnite Chapter 3.
The vaults are back yet again! The Third Season of Fortnite features unique challenges that involve opening and collecting loot from these hazardous containers. With their return comes a ton of great content, but access can be difficult without help or luck in finding someone else who did find an entryway inside for you – which is why I recommend playing with friends (or strangers) to achieve success at all costs because there’s always money on the line here.
These vaults are placed in many places on the map. In the vault, you can find a lot of weapons and drinks. Always be careful around these vaults. There could be someone hiding near vaults to ambush you. So always go there with a plan.
Fortnite Chapter 3: Vaults
Fortnite has given us some great vaulting locations this season. There are Seven vaults in total, and they all have their own unique challenges associated with them, so be sure to check those out when searching for more loot!
All Fortnite Vault Locations:
These are the locations for the vaults for Fortnite:
- You can find a vault to the Northwest of Logjam Lumberyard.
- The other location you can find on an island East of Sanctuary.
- You can find one vault near the road south of Condo Canyon.
- There is a vault Southwest of Greasy Grove.
- One vault is located Northwest of Logjam Lumberyard.
- A vault is located North of Camp Cuddle.
- The last location you can find is in a small outpost, Northeast of The Daily Bugle.
How To Open Vaults:
Now, this is a difficult part. You can’t open the vault alone. So you need your squad’s help to open it. There is a dual lock on the vault, and it needs to be activated at the same time. So bring your full squad with you because you require some extra hands. Don’t forget to look around for enemies.
That’s it for Fortnite Chapter 3 All Vault Locations And How to Open Vaults.