Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 5 is going to start soon, bringing a set of new challenges for the players. Here’s the list of all of them.
A new set of challenges is going to be released soon for the Fortnite players as Week 5 is gonna start in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2. This week’s challenges focus on damage and destruction instead of visiting certain locations or gathering other non-weapon objects. Here’s the list of all of the Week 5 challenges:
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 | Week 5 Challenges:
The Week 5 Challenges are going to arrive on Wednesday, April 20, at 9 a.m ET in Fortnite. Here’s the last of all the challenges:
- Headshot IO Forces with a Sniper at Command Cavern or a Battle Location (3) – 20,000 XP
- Hit an Opponent Twice Using the Ranger Shotgun, without Receiving Damage (1) – 20,000 XP
- Lock Onto an Opponent’s Vehicle and Damage it with the Anvil Rocket Launcher (2) – 20,000 XP
- Heal The Seven Forces with Med Mist at a Battle Location (1) – 20,000 XP
- Damage an Opponent within 10 Seconds of Mantling (1) – 20,000 XP
- Fall 10 Stories or More Without Taking Damage (1) – 20,000 XP
- Damage Opponent Vehicles with the Heavy Sniper (600) – 20,000 XP
- Destroy Structures with a Light Machine Gun (10) – 20,000 XP
- Gain Shield from Small Shield Potions in One Match (75) – 20,000 XP
These challenges are pretty simple, only “Heal The Seven Forces with Med Mist in a Battle Location,’ is gonna cause some trouble for you as you will have to find Med Mist and then a member of The Seven Forces and heal them with it before being shot by IO Forces or another player.
You will have to visit Battle Locations for two of these challenges, and there’s going a be a crowd there as well as another challenge requiring players to visit them.