It’s a tradition in Fire Emblem Warriors series to recruit characters you fight against in the game. Here’s how to recruit every character.
Every Fire Emblem Warriors game allows you to recruit characters and this tradition is continued in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. However, there is a little bit change in the latest version as it doesn’t allow you to recruit a character during a fight. So we have made this guide to tell you how to recruit every character in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes.
Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes – Characters:
Here’s how to recruit every character in FEW: Three Hopes:
- Tactics points are mostly used to recruit characters in the game.
- You will have to complete side missions and objectives to earn these Tactics points.
- You will have the option to use the tactics points to convince the character before every mission that involves a recruitable character.
- When you are fighting on the battlefield, keep an eye out for the thing that will help you beat the character you want to recruit.
- When this objective appears, go fight with them but don’t kill them.
- When you beat them and their health becomes low, you will get the option to talk to them and convince them to join your squad.
- You can simply recruit the character by talking to them at that stage,
- You will have to use your tactics points to recruit them.
- You can’t rectruit all characters to another house as the story will be disturbed if you rectruit Edelgard to Golden Deer.
- You can only recruit the character that belongs to your house.
- You can’t recruit every character as all of them will not be available in the story and some of\ them are locked behind numerous playthroughs.
- Rhea, Sothis, and Arval are all recruitable in New Game + playthroughs, however Arval can only be obtained if you previously recruited Bayleth.