With the release of Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker, crafting classes have had their level cap increased to 90. Players looking to make Gil in Final Fantasy XIV should level up their crafting classes as soon as possible.
In this guide, I will give you some tips on how you can level up fast in Final Fantasy XIV crafting jobs.
Level up Fast in Crafting Jobs Endwalker
There are many ways to level up fast in Crafting Jobs. So keep reading:
- You can level up by completing weekly challenges
- You can level up by crafting new recipes
- You can level up by using Custom and Studium Deliveries
- You can level up by Sightseeing Log and Exploration
- You can level up Levequests
Now let’s discuss these methods in more detail.
1. You can level up by completing weekly challenges
You can just complete weekly challenges and you will start leveling up easily. There are many different and new weekly challenges that you can try to complete. Many of the weekly challenges are hard and many easy to complete. You can get 200 to 600 experience by completing these challenges.
2. You can level up by crafting new recipes
To craft, a new recipe can be challenging sometimes but in this game crafting a new recipe will give you a lot of experience that can make leveling up easy. Every new recipe gives you an experience so try to craft as many as recipes.
3. You can level up by using Custom and Studium Deliveries
There are added some new Studium deliveries in the game and you can use items to craft these deliveries and acquire a lot of experience to level up.
4. You can level up by Sightseeing Log and Exploration
Do you know that you get a lot of experience by exploring the map and new areas? If no then start exploring.
5. You can level up Levequests
To get a lot more experience you do these repeatable quests. By completing these quests you can easily gain a lot of experience.