There are many different crystals you can find in Digimon Survive and they come with different buffs. If you are interested to know how equipment crystals work in Digimon Survive then keep reading.
Digimon Survive is a big game and there are so many things you can do and you need to remember. You will find at least 130 Digimon that you can equip and then there is a big list of crystals abilities that you need to remember too. You can try many different crystal combinations for your advantage over your enemies. In the early game, it’s possible that you don’t need this but as your game gets difficult you sure want to know how equipment crystals work in Digimon Survive.
How do equipment crystals work in Digimon Survive?
Here is a full guide on how equipment crystals work in Digimon Survive:
- Crystals in Digimon Survive work as different types of enhancements like buffs.
- You will different types of crystals with different types of buffs like increasing your damage or speed.
- You can equip crystals on your monster and then you can be able to use it.
- You can only use equipment items on a Digimon.
- The best way you can use your crystals on your Digimon is by increasing the same thing that a Digimon is already good at. Like if a Digimon attack damage is high then you can use a crystal that can increase its damage more.
- You need to remember one thing that skill equipment takes the same slots where crystals are equipped. So you need to find out which item you can use to increase your Digimon strength.