It can be very hard to get the Thorn Armor from Destiny 2. The game does not always hand it out for free, and it requires a lot of grinding for the materials. If you are struggling to get it in any way, then this guide will help you.
There’s a new Echo Armor Set added in Destiny 2 as part of the 30th Anniversary. This Armor Set is inspired by “Thorn” from Weapon of Sorrow. So you will have to become brave like Thorn to get this new Echo Set in the game. Let’s take a look at how to get the Thorn Armor in D2.
How to Get The Thorn Armor in Destiny 2
I will give you details on where to find this Thorn Armor in Destiny 2. It’s one of the new items in the game, alongside some guns.
Where To Get Thorn Armor?
- To get this armor, you need to find Grasp of Avarice dungeon and get in.
- There will be a total of 6 places where you will find the treasure to get a chance to get the armor.
- Out of those 6 treasure boxes, only 3 will give you separate parts for the armor.
- These are the 3 places for the 3 parts of the armor.
- Phry’zhia the Insatiable
- Fallen Shield
- Captain Avarokk The Covetous
- In all those 3 places you will get a different class of set.
- This is not going to be an easy quest for you.
- It can take you up to a month, depending on your skill.
- But it will be worth the time.
That’s all for How to Get The Thorn Armor Destiny 2.