The D.F.A Hand Cannon is a legendary Hand Cannon that players can get in Destiny 2. Here’s how to get it.
In D2, the D.F.A Hand Cannon is one of the legendary weapons with a nine-round magazine and consistent accuracy. It also has some other unique attributes and benefits, as well as a decent aim assist. In this guide, we will tell you how to get the D.F.A Hand Cannon in D2.
Destiny 2 – D.F.A Hand Cannon:
Here are all the details you want to know about the D.F.A Hand Cannon:
- Opening Shot and Rampage are two of the attributes in the D.F.A Hand Cannon.
- Rampage increases the damage of find shots with the Hand Cannon for a brief time and accumulates up to three times.
- Opening Shot improves accuracy and range, but only on the first shot of the gun.
- The D.F.A Hand Cannon has the Adaptive Frame merit, which enhances maximum range.
How To Get:
- You must farm Nightfall activities during Season 17 to obtain the D.F.A Hand Cannon.
- Play Nightfall on harsher difficulties to earn the Hand Cannon Faster.
- You will need greater power levels to do it.
- Nightfalls, for example, demands a Power Level of 1580 to play on the hardest difficulty setting.
- You must grind for better gear simply play at the next highest difficulty level available if you didn’t reach this power level.