Forspoken, Square Enix’s highly-anticipated RPG, offers players a vast open world to explore and a chance to develop their character. But before players can claim victory, they must face the game’s ultimate challenge: the final boss, Susurrus.
As Frey, a young woman with powerful magic abilities, players must master various strategies and techniques in order to defeat Susurrus and complete the game. This guide will provide a step-by-step breakdown of the strategies and tips needed to overcome Susurrus and claim victory in Forspoken.
HOW TO DEFEAT SUSURRUS THE FINAL BOSS IN FORSPOKEN
- Susurrus will have weak points marked with X, players should focus their attacks on these points as they are the most vulnerable spots.
- Utilize fire-based attacks as they are most effective in dealing damage to Susurrus in this phase.
- Be aware of Susurrus’s attacks and dodge or block them when necessary to avoid taking too much damage.
- Once the first phase is completed, a cutscene will indicate the start of the second phase.
- Susurrus will focus on aerial attacks, players should keep their distance and use ranged attacks to weaken it.
- Players should aim to lower Susurrus’s health to 50% before it splits into three copies of itself.
- Be prepared to dodge or block Susurrus’s attacks coming from different angles as the copies will attack from different directions.
- Susurrus may spawn additional enemies, players should take them out quickly using fire spells or other abilities.
- Keep moving and use quick dodges to evade Susurrus’s attacks and strike back when possible.
- Susurrus will take on a more agile, human-like form in this phase.
- Players should focus on mid-range attacks and use a variety of techniques to find what works best for them.
- Try different types of attack, such as melee, ranged, or magic, to determine which is most effective against the final form of Susurrus.
- Players will be prompted to use the Purple magic, which is a powerful ability, to finish off Susurrus.
- Be prepared to dodge Susurrus’s attacks as they will become more frequent and harder to predict in this phase.
- Keep a close eye on your health and use healing abilities if necessary.
- Once Susurrus is defeated, the game will be complete. Congratulations on completing Forspoken!