If you are looking to upgrade your axe and you need Frozen Flame for that. Here’s where to find the Frozen Flame in God of War: Ragnarok!
This blog post will tell you all the God of War Ragnarok Frozen Flame locations. In this post, I will be detailing where you can find each of the Frozen Flames hidden around the map in God of War. With the help of this guide, you should have no trouble collecting all the flames and unlocking the true potential of your axe!
All God of War Ragnarok Frozen Flame locations
There are many different resources in God of Ragnarok that you can find on the map just by exploration but when it comes to Frozen Flame, you can’t do that. In order to get Frozen Flame you need to defeat some bosses. There is a total of 6 Frozen Flames you can find in the God of Ragnarok. Here are the locations and how you can get them:
- First Frozen Flame you can find when you are on your main story mission Surviving Fimbulwinter. In order to get the Frozen Flame you need to defeat the boss called Huntress.
- When you are on your quest for “Groa’s Secret”, you will find your second Frozen Flame. Go to Alfheim and defeat the boss called Alva.
- The third Frozen Flame you will get when you are in your story quest “The Reckoning”. You will get this after you free Freya in Vnaheim.
- Now to get the 4th Frozen Flame to continue the story quest and you will come across a boss called Hel-Traveller. This is the boss of the quest Reunion. Defeat that and you will get Frozen Flame.
- One of the main story quests is The Summoning. In that, you will come across the boss called Flame Phantom. Defeat him to get your 5th Frozen Flame.
- 6th Frozen Flame you will find during your Favor quest in Vanaheim. There you will come across the boss called The Crimson Dead Dragon. Defeat him to get you Frozen Flame.