Pokemon BDSP is finally out and you can get shoes to run faster and a bicycle to navigate easily. Here’s how to get running shoes and the bicycle in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
Though Pokemon games are all about exploring new places, it can be a pain in the neck if you’re on foot. Luckily, there’s an easy way around that problem: running shoes and a bicycle! In this guide, we will cover how to get these items so by next time your trainer is ready for anything.
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl: How To Get Running Shoes, Bicycle?
Pokemon games are great for catching ’em all, but what about getting your running shoes and bicycle? We’re here to help you.
Follow these instructions:
How to get Shoes?
- Go to Twinleaf City at the beginning.
- There you will see the mother of the main character.
- You can get shoes from her.
How to get a Bicycle?
Before getting a cycle, you have to do some things before.
- Keep playing the game until you get to Eterna City.
- Find the tall building at the North ide in Eterna City.
- Go to Team Team Galactic building.
- Find and talk to NPC Cynthia.
- Take Cut TM and head to Gym City.
- Fight with Gym Leader and win.
- Now go back to Team Galactic City and use Cut Ability next to the building.
- Go inside.
- There will be some enemies and boss Jupiter.
- Defeat them and Free the Bicycle shop owner.
- Now go out and search for Bicycle Shop.
- Then talk to the owner.
- He will give you a Bicycle as a reward for saving him.
Shoes make you run faster and Bicycle makes navigation easy for you.